domingo, 23 de agosto de 2020

PRESENT PERFECT TENSE - PART 1

Structure


Present perfect – affirmative form
Subject
Have / Has
Past participle
I
have (’ve)
worked
You
He

has (’s)

worked
She
It
We

have (’ve)

worked
You
They

Present perfect – negative form
Subject
Haven’t / Hasn’t
Past participle
I
haven't



worked


You
He

hasn't
She
It
We

haven't
You
They

Present perfect – interrogative form
Have / Has
Subject
Past Participle?
Have
I



worked?
you

Has
he
she
it

Have
we
you
they

Past Participle (Passado Particípio)

Regular verbs: VERB-ED
Para formar o particípio dos verbos regulares, acrescente -ED ao final do verbo, como no Simple Past.

I have finished.
He has started.

Irregular verbs: alguns verbos são iguais à forma irregular no passado simples; outros são diferentes.

buy (comprar) - I bought (Simple Past) - I have bought. (Present Perfect)
break (quebrar) - I broke (Simple Past) - I have broken. (Present Perfect)

Uses

An action in the past with a result now.
Uma ação no passado com um resultado no presente.

I have lost my keys. = I've lost my keys.
Eu perdi minha chave.

They have bought a new house.
Eles compraram uma casa nova.

Exercises

A) Choose the correct option according to the Present Perfect Tense.
Escolha a opção correta de acordo com o Present Perfect.

1 - He has closed / close the door.
2 - It stops / has stopped raining.
3 - I have bought / bought a new car.

B) Now match the sentences to their meaning in Portuguese.
Agora relacione as frases com seu significado em Português.

Eu comprei um carro novo. (    )
Parou de chover. (    )
Ele fechou a porta. (    )

C) Usamos o Present Perfect para ações
(     ) que terminaram no passado.
(     ) no passado, que apresentam uma consequência no presente.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário